Tuesday 13 May 2014

What Religion made us do?

                                              If I was to do anything great with my life, I would set up a religion. It's a company where your employees never abandon you. I would just re-frame the old holy books from several ancient religions and compile them with a different language, and would spread the compiled books as the holy books of my religion. Now, having set up the religion and having taken care of its manuscripts, Its time to give the followers some pleasure. To this I would take a little help of music, dance, drugs and alcohol, and sex of course, this would transcend them into ecstasy. This can help them get bonded with the religion. Now, to globalize the religion, I would prefer the old method of Wars. Through the series of massacres and bloodshed it would settle down in the history as well as in people's memory.
                                             This may sound like a sinister to you, but I think all the religions have followed the same in order to hold out against the rational thinking of the people. The only prominent result of a religion is polarized society, it makes the people to take sides, pro or anti, which would defeat the basic objective of religion to unite the people under the name of God.



No comments:

Post a Comment